Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about our site? Use the arrows below to show and hide answers to questions we’re sometimes asked by other health care providers like you.
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
It’s easy to regain access to the site even if you’ve forgotten your password. Simply copy and paste this link to your Internet browser:https://athi.abbott/forgot-password. Then, watch your inbox; we’ll send you an email right away to help you establish new logon credentials.
How do I change my email address on the account?
The simplest way to change your email address is to create a new ATHI account.
- If you’ve already logged on, please log off.
- Click “REGISTER” at the top of the athi.abbott homepage.
- Then, provide the details we request, including your new email address.
Once you’ve created your new account, we can merge it with your old account if that’s what you prefer. Simply click “CONTACT US” at the top of your screen, list your old and new email addresses in the “QUESTIONS/COMMENTS” box, and ask us to combine them.
I’m having trouble using the site.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience; our site has a few small quirks we’re in the process of fixing. Here are a few tips to help you in the meantime:
- Launch athi.abbott from your desktop rather than your tablet or mobile device.
- Close all your open Internet browser windows, then open a new window and clear your Internet browsing history by holding down CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE.
- If you’re on a Mac, use Firefox rather than Safari.
- If you’re on Windows, use Chrome or Microsoft Edge rather than Internet Explorer.
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Log on to athi.abbott and begin to use the site.
If these tips don’t help: Try logging on from another computer. Keep in mind that, if you’re using a work-issued computer, your company’s firewall may block some content for security reasons.
If you’re still having trouble: Please click CONTACT US and let us know what issues you’re facing with our site. If you’ve received an error message, let us know what it says so we can help solve the problem.
When does a self-study expire?
You can earn continuing education credits for any of the self-study opportunities you see on our site. We review these programs periodically to make sure the content is current and relevant, and we diligently remove any out-of-date content.
Note: Not all of our education offerings are accredited. If your self-study education offering offers continuing education credits, you’ll see them listed on the “EDUCATION OFFERING DETAILS” page.